https://englewoodcares.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19_UPDATE.png 50 1130 admin https://englewoodcares.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/englewood-logo8.png admin2020-07-08 22:06:422020-07-08 22:16:37Outdoor Visitation Information and Procedures
PROCEDURE BEFORE ENTRY:
- Potential visitors must call ahead and make an appointment to visit during the designated days and times the facility has made available, currently only between 10am-11am from Tuesday through Saturday. Taking appointments on Sunday and Thursday only.
- Please review the following documents:
- How to minimize the spread of COVID-19
- Self-Screening to prevent the spread of the virus
- Instructions on the appointment day for screening and where to arrive to be escorted. This includes a no-entry to the facility and no socializing with other residents or staff members.
- What would result in a cancelled visit
- Guidelines for wearing a mask and social distancing